Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Exploding box.


Good morning,hope you are all well.I`ve just had the xmas stamp delivered today,that i had been after last year,but was sold out every where.Emerald crafts, had some delivered,which i was surprised at cause i thought they had discontinued them.So you can expect to see some cards done with it sometime in the future.
Now onto my card.This was done for my niece and nephew to give to their uncle,and like so many of you i just didn`t know what to do for a mans card as i mostly have cute stamps.
Hopefully he will like it.
The stamps are from the mens set at Crafters Companion
The cake in the middle was the middle cake from the tilly cake from Artyfarty.
The papers are from my new paper pad from my minds eye,jen wilson la paperie.I really love these papers.
MS corner punch,
also used black soot for the distressing.
Hope you have a great day whatever your doing.
Kell.

No comments: