Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Card.



Hi this is my very first challenge card.also my first attempt at colouring with distress inks.So i hope i`ve done them justice.The papers are from my new paper pad from my minds eye,flowers are from my stash.The charm is from The hobby house.I had a little play with my new ms punches and managed to create the butterflys in the apperture.Really liking this punch.I was really chuffed with the way it turned out i decided to stamp daughter on it and keep it for Danielle`s birthday.Hope you like it have a good day.
Kelly.

3 comments:

Rach said...

what a beautiful card, so pretty.xx

Mina said...

stunning card Kelly, the Tilda is so beautifully coloured and I love the dusky colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

VĂ©ro said...

Hello Kelly!
This first Magnolia card is really stunning!I love the lovely Tilda and your coloring is so beautiful!
Bravo!!!