Thursday, 15 April 2010

LOTV thursday challenge card


Good afternoon all,hope you have had a good morning.

Today`s card is for LOTV thursday challenge card,a wonderful sketch done by the very talented Bev.

This card is going to another of my key children`s mum,who`s just had a little girl.

So i can give this to her when we all go back to school on monday.

I will also be making 2 big brother cards to give to the little boy`s too.

They are only 3 so it`s a big deal having a new baby about,so the card i feel includes them aswell as mummy & baby getting lots of cards & pressies.

Now onto the card.The image is a House Mouse stamp,coloured with promarkers.i have distressed the edges with victorian velvet and added some glitter around the edge.

As you can tell i`m loving my new ms punch, but this time punched the outside of the circle rather than the inside of an apperture.I added some gems to the middle of the butterflys and a few dots of glitter glue in between each one.

Papers are my minds eye,and the rest is from my stash.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the day.

Kelly

10 comments:

Daisychain said...

Aaaah! This is so sweet, love all the sparkly bits and the punch you have used. A great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time.

Hugs Christine x

Debbie said...

Hi Kelly, Saw your beautiful card while I was looking on the Lili blog and had to say how sweet...You have done the butterfly punching so lovely.
I am a new blogger and love to see people's work..
Debbiexx

Debbie said...

Me again...Did not realise you were new like me until I started to follow your blog...I am the first to follow, good stuff. Glad to join you. Debbiexx

Mina said...

beautiful card Kelly, I love the stamp its just gorgeous
Mina xxx

Katina said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That punch is fab.

Lindsey said...

Hi Kelly! I've just nipped over from Debbies blog and I love your cards! How have you done the butterflies? Is it a die? It looks so great! Will be following your blog from now on!
Linds xx

Bev said...

Wow this is so sweet, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

Rach said...

awwww, what a sweet and adorable card Kelly so cute.x

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous honey, you have done a fab job with the sketch, love the sweet image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the Valley" this week big hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and the circle butterfly design on this card and your last LOTV challenge is really pretty. Can you tell us which punch it is and how you did both designs around a circle please?
Many thanks, Elle x