Wednesday, 21 April 2010

StampARTic Challenge card.




Hi all,it`s taken a while but finally finished my card i wanted to enter into stampartic`s challenge.It`s been one of those cards thats been done in between everything else.Yes and again i`m cutting it fine as it ends tomorrow!
I thought i`d have ago at doing an easel card.They asked for a round card and seeing as the dt didn`t do an easel card i thought i would.
I`m not sure on the colours but hey ho it`s done now,and i felt really bad as when i looked on the lovely Jane`s blog guess what? she`s done an easel card,with the bow at the top!
I feel like i`ve copied but i haven`t honestly.I only put the bow on the top to hide the miss hap of putting on the circle wrong.Never mind.
The papers are my minds eye,distressed the edges and then inked with rusty hinge distress inks.The image is a sugar nellie one called daisy.i used a ms flower and butterfly punch.The green flowers and pearls are from my stash.The sentiment stamp was given to me so i`m afraid i don`t know the name.All the smaller circles were cut with my nesties.
Hope you have a good evening
Kelly.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Kelly, Noticed you have made a round easle card, is it easy to do?
Did not know if I would be able to line the circle up properly. Always wanted to do one but was scared. Yours is gorgeous and the Nellie image is lovley.
Debbiexx