Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Just Magnolia/Cute card thursday Challenge Card.

Good morning,hope you all enjoyed your weekend.Here was miserable and because it rained it made it feel cold too!This is my card i`m going to enter in the just magnolia/Cute card thursday challenge.I love all the new stamps and knew what i wanted to do with this tilda as soon as i saw her.I had fun and almost ruined my brayer trying to reverse the image.so one of the images isn`t as clear as the original 1st stamped one.but i don`t think it`s turned out that bad abit faint,i shall keep practising.Infact you can also do it by stamping on acetate,and then transfering it onto the paper/card.Papers are MME,and thanks to the lovely Jane have used my new Stempleglede grunge stamps,love love love these stamps.I`ve used my MS punch for the border,flowers are from my stash added a few gems and some glitter glue.I coloured tilda with water colour pencils.




I have put clear thread in between the two images of tilda and stuck them together and then stuck the thread to the inside of the card and then covered over with the paper.


I thought it would be a good idea to stamp her as if she were twirling onto and of the page.I also tried to line up the middle image so when the card was closed it just looked like one of her.




This is the card open out full.The papers are still MME but i`ve just added some more stamping with the grunge stamps ,on the right hand side,the middle panel i`ve distressed the edge with victorian velvet ink and stamped some swirls with brown memento ink.





I have had these ballet shoes stamp for ages which i got of ebay.So decided to stamp them on some shrink plastic and make a little charm.I added a jump ring and fixed it to some ribbon and stuck it on the frame which again i stamped with my new stamps.
The challenges:-
Just Magnolia _Sketch by Bev.
Cute card thursday -Make your own(my own charm)

Hope you like it have a great afternoon.
Kelly



















4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

Wow, so clever.Really pretty
Linds xx

Annie said...

such a beautiful card with little miss tilda and so many pretty details! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Michele said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x