Thursday, 13 May 2010

StampARTic Challenge card.

This is being entered into the stampARTic challenge which they asked for distress ink backgrounds.I have used a LOTV stamp and thought i make her swing through the apperture.
I`m not to sure on my trees.In my head they were better,i think i`ve made the trunks too big,then i could of bushed out the leaves more at the top.I had fun making it and creating the background(boy were my fingers inky or what,i had used a makeup sponge and so my fingertips looked disgusting as it doesn`t come of that easy.)I used abit of flower soft for abit of colour round the trees,and in the trees as if it were blossom. I coloured the image with distress inks.Hope you like it.
Have a good evening.
kelly.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kelly I love it! You are being far too hard on yourself it is perfect! Must have taken hours, what a brilliant idea.
Hugs
Linds x

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Anesha said...

Adorable card, love the scene you created. Anesha

lam said...

So beautiful

Connie said...

Awesome card!!!