Friday, 14 May 2010

Sugarbowl,cute card thursday,+ colour create challenge card.


Hi all,hope you have a good morning.
My card today I`m entering into:-
Cute card thursday :- someone special.
Sugarbowl:-theme is recycling(i`ve used the hang loop ribbon out of a top)Sketch is by Marlene.
Colour create:-Khaki aqua,brown,+cream.With the optional extra being circles.
Well i hope i`ve covered all of them!
The papers are MME,i`ve used my nesties for the circles.The image is of course the gorjuss girls .The flower is from my stash and the ribbon i`ve made into a bow.this was the hanging loop in a top i got for xmas.You get some lovely bits of ribbon in tops,i`m always cutting them out.
Well that`s about it,oh i forgot i won some candy today of Bev.I was in shock.It`s my first candy win and i`m so chuffed,big thanks to Bev and Katharina.

Enjoy your day.

Kelly :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Kelly...This is my favorite GG, I have a couple of her friends, but this one is a bit elusive for me, I have tried time after time to get her without success. She looks so nice and the colours you have used are perfect. Well done. Debbiexx

Mina said...

stunning Kelly, isnt she perfect in the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
Mina xxx

Pops x said...

Gorgeous honey, the colours are stunning, hugs Pops x