Wednesday, 9 June 2010

50th Exploding box

Hi all,this is a box i did for someone at work.The outside is distressed with victoria velvet,The sides i used my new nestie,which i love. I added some flowers and some punched butterflies using my MS punch.The lid is kept white punched with MS punch again.Flowers added from stash.


The inside i have decorated a tea light,which i saw on split coast stampers,again punched the edges with my MS punch.I have printed a poem from the internet and left the others blank for everyone to sign.

Here i`ve used my beautiful Tilda`s to decorate the outer layer.Used nestie circles for image and behind.I also added a musical happy birthday tune which plays when sides fall open,which is hidden under the white layer.
Well have to get ready to get my son from school,it seems to take me ages to do these posts.I`m sure i put a quick post on one before,when it took an age to do.In future i will put brief post, instead LOL!
Enjoy the rest of the day.
KELLY



3 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG Kelly, This is just stunning. I have made a lot of exploding boxes, but none of them as beautiful as this one.
I would love to use this idea for my mum's Birthday next Friday, If you are happy for me to.
I of cause would use different stamps and MS punches...beautiful work. Debbiexx

Elaine said...

This is amazing Kelly!
It must have taken you absolutely ages to make, but it's so beautiful and worth all your effort.
I know the recipient will love it.
Love Elaine xx

Andrea said...

fantastic exploding box card, looks so perfect x