Thursday, 3 June 2010

BSC#3,Creativecardcrew,Everybodyartchallenge,Cupcakecraftchallenge,Charismacardz#22

Good morning all,it is lovely here hope it`s nice where you are.

This is a quick post,as my SIL and niece and nephew will be round shortly.

This is my card i`m entering for a few challenges.

BSC#3 _This sketch.

Creative card crew_Want to see pink&green.

Everybodyart challenge_Want to see summer.

Cupcakecraft challenge_Want to see flowers&butterflies.

Charismacardz#22_Want to see flowers.

The image is the wonderful Gorjuss girls,papers are all K&Company.The butterfly is using my MS punch,flowers,buttons and raffia are from my stash.Then just added a bit of glitter to the edges of my card,the butterflies,flowers and the dots on her dress.

Hope you like it.Have a good day,of now to enjoy the sun whilst we`ve got it!!!

Take care Kelly:)

17 comments:

YORKSHIRE CRAFTERS said...

Love the colours! A gorgeous card.
Good luck.

xxPaulaxx

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful Kelly, i love those colours xx

Faye said...

Oh Kelly, I love these dps and your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma. x

Elaine said...

Beautiful Kelly. I love all the gorjuss girl images, I must use them more often, too many stamps and too little time.
Fab colouring, great choice of papers too.
Also, I love your baby gifts in the previous posts, awesome!
Love Elaine xx

Patricia said...

Love the colors, Thanks for playing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenges. Good Luck.
~Patricia
The Beary Scrap DT

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

oh wow Kelly, this is one of my favourite SN stamps and you have used my favourite ever K&Co paper pad too...I love it...simply gorgeous
Mina xxx

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card - I love the layout and the way you've embellished it. Wish I still had this stamp myself now!

Thanks so much for joining in our Summer theme at Cupcake and our pink and green at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card, the image is so sweet and I love the pretty papers and flower details.
Hugs
Debbie x

Alex said...

Like your card! The paper is wonderful and the image soooo cute!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Elise said...

Beautiful card with such wonderful colors!!! Love the image and dp's are great! Thank you for joining us in the Beary Sweet Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Rach said...

this is so sweet Kelly, a wonderful card.xx

Tasha said...

This is goregous!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Jamie said...

Beautiful colors, I love your take on our sketch! Thanks for playing.


Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

beadz said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Kelly - this is such a lovely card. The colors are soft and sweet and my favorite combination! I'm envious of your leaf punch - I can't get my hands on one here in the US. *sigh*

Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan
The Beary Scrap DT

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to test my thought, your post give me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Murk