Sunday, 13 June 2010

Charismacardz,everybody-art-challenge &MOJO142

Hope you`ve all had a great day?Mine has been really busy,got loads done.Changed Sam and Danielle`s room`s around,finished painting the dinning room and moved the cabinet back in.The only thing i need to do now is bring down the unit hubby made me for my craft stuff.That`s going in the dinning room and then we can have our bedroom clear for a change,as it was all put up there while we sorted things out.I would really love a little room of my own but hey that wont happen till the kid`s leave.LOL!!
Onto my card,i have used the sketch by mojo monday,the papers are by papermania which i distressed with dusty concorde.I have used my new hanglar stamp,boy these are so cute.I have also coloured her with dusty concorde.I used used the MS doiley punch at the bottom.Flowers and ribbon are from my stash and the jewel brad i got half price at Dunelm.If you have one of these shops it`s worth a look as they have loads on sale at the min!
Well that`s it for now,of to finish the dinner!
Kelly:)


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Kelly, How sweet this image, I love these Hangler stamps, unfortunatly they are like gold dust arnt they, the purple colour you have chosen is lovely, good job. Debbiexx

Jenny said...

Great card. I love the colours used and the cute image.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

sweet card !! lovely image !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the beautiful colours and the lovely image. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Andrea said...

very pretty card x

Annika said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
Hugs
Annika