Friday, 11 June 2010

Whiff of joy card.

Hi all,this is a card i have done for my son`s friend.His party is tomorrow,so had to get it done.
I have used my Whiff of joy stamps.This is my first attempt of colouring them both in,i`m quite pleased with how they have turned out.The gallery at whiff of joy is fantastic.The colouring is to die for.They are so talented. I have coloured Charlie and the dragon with distress inks.I punched the corners with a MS punch also did the strip behind the image with the zigzag MS punch.The papers are just from a stack of different papers i have,i don`t know where i got them.I stamped another shield,but didn`t ink the pattern in the middle.I then coloured it again with distress inks and added peel off letters to spell out his name and added a 6 for his age.I distressed the edges with walnut stain.So fingers crossed he likes it!.
Well have a great evening,I hope to enter some challenges soon too.I keep writing them all down to follow and then never get chance to do them in time.Where do the weeks go!!!It`s only 51/2 weeks before the big summer hols,then before long they`ve gone back to school and the shops are getting in xmas stuff!!!How scary is that!

Kelly:)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Stunning Kelly! Your colouring is just perfect, any little boy would just love this card.
Hugs Elaine xx

Rach said...

Kelly this is amazing! you have donw a wonderful job with your colouring, fabulous shading hun. love how you have added the name and age on Charlie's shield what a fab touch..
I am sure that Harry will love it.. xxx

Andrea said...

great card, I know a few people who would love that xx