Monday, 26 July 2010

Bunnyzoescrafts,LOTV,colourcreatechallenge,papertakeweekly.


Hi everyone,hope your having a good day so far.My card is for a few challenges.
The sketch is by the wonderful Bev for LOTV challenge blog.
The colour theme was by colour create challenge,warm pink,chocolate+white.Optional extra is Girly.
The theme over at papertakeweekly is cute.
I love browns and pinks together,the brown paper is from my stash that i ran through my cuttlebug.The pink papers are from papermania,Henbury lane.The bottom was punched with my MS doily punch.The image is from LOTV,i love this image,i think it is cute the way she`s with her dog.I coloured this with promarkers and used distress inks for the sky and grass.
The frame around my image was done with the Marianne creatables die.The brown roses are from wild orchid crafts,i did use my promarker to darken it abit more.The other flowers are from my stash,so to are the buttons.Added some glitter glue to the flowers.
Have a wonderful day
kelly

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great card KellY, I love the frame around the image
Linds xx

Lindsey said...

Great card KellY, I love the frame around the image
Linds xx

Dena said...

Your card is so sweet! The image is awesome!
Thanks for joining in the Colour Create Challenge this time!
Hugs, Dena

Mina said...

wow Kelly what a stunner...beautifully coloured LOTV image, I love this sweet stamp...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create and Bunny Zoe's monthly challenges
Mina xxx

Dawny P said...

This is just gorgeous Kelly. I love that image and the colours you used and the frame is so pretty. A fab job with Bev's sketch for sure. Thanks for joining us over at the LOTV challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Pops x said...

She looks fab on her swing so cute love the colours that you have chosen and a great job on the sketch too, thanks for joining us at LOTV good luck big hugs Pops x

Lindsey said...

Well done on your win at Bunny Zoes Kelly!