Thursday, 19 August 2010

1 card,loads of challenges entered!!



I hope you all had a good thursday!I had my Niece and Nephew while my SIL was working.Thankfully it has been a lovely day and they spent it out in the garden.The boys played footie and the girls played with the pigs(guinea pigs that is!!)That left me able to make a card YEAH!!!
Papers:- Papermania,white wash core`dinations.
Image:-Magnolia.
I used a spellbinders die for tilda to sit on and the ribbon,dew drops were all from my stash.
I heat embossed all the edges with glittery EP.Forgive me,i don`t know what it`s called as it has no name on the tube.I sanded the whitewash card stock to uncover the blue to match in.Tilda is coloured with promarkers.With the help of some fantastic ladies i`m actually loving these pens now.I was close to selling them all as i couldn`t get the look i wanted.But with patience(i`m the first to admit i am not very patient.I just expected it to turn out like the very talented ladies Bev,Rach,Jane.)I will get there,practise practise practise.!!! I actually got out the sewing machine.Practise practise practise.Then i maybe able to do a different stitch and in a straight line too!!!LOL!
I`m entering this card into a few challenges.
Papertake weekly:-Sketch.
Pollycraft monday:-In stitches.
Totally tilda:-Stitching.
Charismacardz:-Die cuts.
BSC#8.:-Stitching.
Passion for promarkers:-Winter blue.
A spoon full of sugar:-Christmas in August.
Well hope you have a good evening,back tomorrow with another card.
Kelly.

13 comments:

Cor* said...

So beautiful. I love that die cut and that image fits so perfectly there! Great layering and of course stitching. Thanks for joining us Tilda Girls at Totally Tilda this fortnight.

Mandy said...

Kelly your card is beautiful, so pretty, love the nestie frame you've used, it's all just perfect.
Thanks for joining us for our stitching challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Trisha said...

Wow kelly-this is gorgeous! This is one of my favorite Tilda images and that nestie is TDF! Love your color choice too, soft and dreamy!Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! Swing by my site if you're interested in some Tilda candy!xoxo Trisha

Sue C said...

Lovely card Kelly, the medallion is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Elise said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the colors and also the nestie shape behind your image! Thank you so much for joining us at The Beary Sweet Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Lori said...

The diecut behind Tilda is really exquisite, a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a supercute card. Love the image and your fab colouring. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Julie said...

Super card, Kelly, I love the frame! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP! Juliexx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card and so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

Debs said...

A really lovely card..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Martha said...

so adorable, thanks for joining Charisma

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kelly,
This si sucha gorgeous Tilda, so beautifully coloured.Love the frame. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Jamie said...

This is awesome Kelly! Oh my goodness, I love everthing! The background for your Tilda is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our Stitches Challenge!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT