Monday, 30 August 2010

Back to school

Hi all,i have to say i made this card before we broke up from school.It was also done quickly as i had 6 to do and about a day to do them.My, sorry our laptop decided to die on us, i lost lost the 2 images i had just downloaded,Cornell and Yale from Mo`s digital pencil.So it was a rush to get everything loaded back on the laptop and had to buy the images again.So finally got the cards done,gave them all out except this one as she left before i had the chance to say goodluck,never mind.She`s going to my son`s school so hope to catch her and give it to her then.
Ok,i have to say i have been playing with my promarkers abit more.So next time i do this image the colouring will be alot better.
Image:-Mo`s digital pencil.
Paper:-Funky hand cd.
Embellies:-All from my stash.
Well that`s it enjoy your bank holiday whatever you maybe doing.I hope the weather stays ok for your picnic Lindsey!!!
Kelly

4 comments:

Kristel said...

That's a sweet card Kelly! Really cute! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear
This is a great card I love the colours and the image, just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Lindsey said...

Sorry to hear about the laptop. What a nightmare. You have reminded me that i must buy a memory stick and back mine up as one day the same thing will happen to me. I've been saying this for about 6 months now though!
Your card is lovely, great DP and the image is gorgeous.
The weather was lovely for our picnic thanks, there is a little tale to tell involving some mountain gorillas but i'll save that for my Wednesday post!
Linds x

Mina said...

oh no sorry to hear about your laptop Kelly...must update my memory stick...how perfect are those papers for this fantastic Mo's image. beautifully coloured too
Mina xxx