Friday, 13 August 2010

Bunnyzoes,BSC#7,Stampsomethingchallenge.

Hey all,back with my challenge card.

I`m entering this into the Beary sweet challenge-which is the sketch.
Bunnyzoes is looking for vintage.
Stamp something challenge wants to see fairytale somethings.
The papers are MME,la paperie.I have used my grunge swirl stamp around the edges and also around the image.

I have paper pieced Tilda`s outfit,using the same paper.Added gems to her wishes she`s blowing.

I used my MS doily punch for the strip of paper.

Ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Flowers are of course from wild orchid crafts.


A close up of the flowers i coated with glitter.I really need some glimmer mist!!!

The inside is just pretty simple.I used some more of the DP and added some brown and pearlised paper for the greeting.I then used the MS corner punch.
Well that`s it for me for now.
Kelly:D

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Kelly.
I love the papers, very vintage looking, and I think the paper piecing looks fab.
Love Elaine xx

Mina said...

gorgeous vintage card Kelly, I love your gorgeous soft colours...wow this is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Lindsey said...

Kelly, this is absolutely stunning! I love the vinage look you have achieved.
Linds x

Jamie said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Cassandra said...

I need to buy this Magnolia stamp lol. Everyone keeps using it on cards and I just love it. Beautiful card Kelly. *hugz*

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Kelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Erin... said...

Adorable Kelly!! Love those papers!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!