Friday, 20 August 2010

LOTV,+ now colourcreate challenge card

Good morning folks.My daughter loves this image,anything with animals in she loves!!I think she`s lovely too!
I have followed the sketch at LOTV.I had intended to enter the colour create challenge,only to discover that my image was more of a green than the duck egg blue in their picture so didn`t bother.
Papers are MME la paperie....i distressed the edges with pumice stone ......Image is LOTV....coloured with distress inks....Corner punch from C+C...
and lastly ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
Well hope you enjoy your day.
Thanks for looking.
Kelly
Edited to say:- Thanks for the encouragement + i will enter into colour create challenge,thanks for the comments guys!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Kelly,
I would deffinatly enter the Colour create challenge, it looks duck egg to me. I have got these papers and I would have used these for that challnege.
I too love LOTV images,and yo have done a great job here, love the way you have matched everything, your sketch is lovely. Debbiexx

Lindsey said...

Oh thankgoodness i've got you back! I couldn't load your blog properly last night, everyone elses was fine but couldn't get on to yours! This is adorable and i love the colours and the cute image. I agree with Debbie, looks duck egg to me too so go for it. Those distressed looking papers are beautiful. Gotta run, i'll come back to catch up with what i missed yesterday later on x

Kristel said...

That's a stunning card Kelly!
Wonderfull.
Hugs Kristel

Andrea said...

what an extremely pretty card x

Mina said...

I love that image to Kelly your Daughter has brilliant taste tell her...beautiful soft vintage colours that are perfect for her too
Mina xxx

Dena said...

Kelly, what a gorgeous card! Such a pretty image and great papers! You should enter the CC Challenge, we would love for you to!
P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog and to answer your question, my sentiment was done on my computer.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Dena