Friday, 27 August 2010

Sketch saturday + LOTV challenge card.



Good morning,today`s card is using a sketch from Sketch saturday.I have used papers from MME Wild asparagus and the plain brown is just from stuff i had already.I used my nesties for the circles and my MS punch for the loops.The image is from LOTV,or should i say was.I have just been on there to check and they don`t seem to have them on there anymore.The buttons are from my stash and i used a peeloff for the sentiment.I did some stitching lines around the corners as it looked a little bare and that`s job done as they say.Only two challenges for this card today:-
SKETCH SATURDAY:- Sketch
LOTV:-it`s all about circles.
Have a great friday,my goodness this week has flown and still no course work done yikes!!!!
Kelly. 

6 comments:

Kristel said...

It's a wonderfull card Kelly! Really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Lindsey said...

What a great card Kelly! I love the papers and the border punch!
Linds x

Sandra said...

Great card,love the image you have used and a great take on our sketch...thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

Take care
San x

Mina said...

what a brilliant male card Kelly, perfect for a teenager, I love blue and brown together
Mina xxx

Pops x said...

This is really gorgeous what a sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for playing at LOTV this week hugs Pops x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x