Sunday, 29 August 2010

Sweet stampin,Just magnolia,Stampavie,creative card crew,stamp with fun challenge card.


Happy Sunday,well what i don`t know about where you live but the weather really can`t make up it`s mind what it want`s to do.One minute it`s blue sky although very windy,next it`s dark cloud and heavy rain.Now back to blue sky!Typical bank holiday weekend then hey!!
Onto my card.I love this tilda,she`s so cute.I`ve coloured her with promarkers and glittered her gloves,tiara and some of her dress.
The papers are K&co Mckenna,which i`ve distressed with victorian velvet and glittered all the edges.
The lace and pearls are just from my stash.
I have added the sentiment with a couple of jump rings and attached them to the lace.
Flowers are from Wild orchid crafts.which again are glittered.
Swirls are done with my marianne creatables die.
Challenges:-
sweetstampin challenge:- Distressed birthday`s
Just magnolia:-Sketch.
Stampavie:-Swirls.
Creative card crew:-Sparkle and shine.
Stamp with fun:-Card for a girl.
Enjoy the rest of Sunday.
Hugs Kelly x

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Very sweet card - loveley details. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Debbie said...

OM Gosh Kelly...This is adorable. What a gorgeous Tilda she is, you have made her look so nice, and the papers are lovely. I like your distressing and glittering of the edges. Beautiful. Debbiexx

Tamie said...

Oh my Gosh your card is stunningly cute! I love your coloring the layout, colors and man your distressing for the card is perfect.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. I love, love your card.

Tamie - GDT.

Carrie said...

I love this Tilda too...you have done a wonderful job with her and I love the layout od the card xx
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! The lace is gorgeous. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Hope it brightens up a bit though (we are planning on a picnic tomorrow so that should make sure it rains!)
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin
Linds x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Kelly.
Sweet image and perfectly coloured and glittered (I do love a bit of glitter myself!) great papers, and your distressing is fab.
Love Elaine xx

Faye said...

OMG, this is a gorgeous card, it is sooooo pretty. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin this week. x

Marcea said...

Oh my word, this is so pretty. I really love your papers and use of colours. Glad you had fun with our sketch this week on JM
Thanks for joining us - hope you join us again
-x-

Why not pop over to my blog and join in my candy give-away!
xxx

Bev said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pretty girly feel you have given to the card. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous Kelly!! I love the colors and your details are so pretty!!! Love this sweet image as well!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at Just Magnolia with us!
:)Kathy