Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Blue tilda.

Good morning guy`s.It`s a lovely day today abit windy but the sun is shining,so can`t complain.I`ve got today off woohoo!!and i`m actually suppose to be spending the day getting my course work done.My assessor is back in again on Tuesday arhh!!But couldn`t resist browsing the blogs,challenges and shops cause theres loads of stuff i want!!!!
This is my Blue Tilda and i have done her in pink also  but she will be up tomorrow.
I`ve used MME papers,Marianne d die,MS punch for the small strip of blue paper.I have added pearls and gems which are from the hobby house and papermania collection.The butterfly was in my stash.I`ve inked all the edges with faded jeans distress ink.Now my flowers.......A big thankyou goes out to Mandy.When i was looking on the totally tilda blog,the dt cards are fab you should pop over and have alook.The theme this week was to make your own flowers.I was scrolling down when Mandy`s card caught my eye.It was all white with these flowers.I had to wait a little while till she posted her card on her blog,but she linked a tut site of how they were made.It`s so cool and really easy.As long as you have scallop circles punch or die a crimper(i think this is just to break all the fibres in the card) and a brad to hold them together,some card,your sorted.Have alook here,if you fancy ago!!
I`ve used just blue card and white card,inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink and covered them in glitter.I made a larger one on tomorrows pink card.I really can`t believe how easy they are to make.Thanks Mandy.Go check out mandy`s blog,it`s lovely.
Challenges i`d like to enter:-
alyssundaychallenge:-Sparkly + glittery creations.
Just magnolia:- Sketch.
Totally tilda:-Make your own flowers.
Well better get some work done,enjoy your day and i`ll be back tomorrow with the pink tilda.
kelly.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

What a really sweet card Kelly, love this Tilda and your papers are lovely. Debbiexx

Lindsey said...

Well i think that making this little beauty was a much better way to spend an afternoon than doing course work! The flowers are lovely and the die in the background is so pretty!
Linds x

Carrie said...

I love your card Kelly and the flowers are just stunning - love the glittery edges......I am definitely going to give those a try xxx

Christine said...

Hi Kelly gorgeous Tilda creation love your colour combo awesome flowers thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.


smiles Christine xx

Kristel said...

That's a gorgeous card Kelly! Really cute!
Hugs Kristel

craftykitten said...

Hi Kelly,
Beautiful card hun, love your flowers. Mandy is an inspiration to me too!! Thanks for joining our Make Your Own Flowers challenge at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Roberta Laliberte said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the sparkles on the flowers!

Thanks for playing along with Totally Tilda!

xoxoxox

Janie Printz said...

Kelly I absolutely love your cards but the blue & pink Tilda cards are my favorites. You've colored them beautifully & that Marianne's die is AMAZING ... Also am thrilled by those wonderful flowers & I popped over & got the link to make some like them. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Janie