Thursday, 9 September 2010

Dutch dare card challenge.

 

Hi guy`s,hope you`ve all had a good day.
The bookmark has been done for the Dutch dare card challenge.The theme is back to school and they would like to see bookmarks.I have become their guest designer for 2 months,how cool is that.
The little rugsacks are digi images kindly offered to the DT and they are all so cute.They are from The stamping boutique,so please pop over and take alook. I thought i would do this for Sam,as he does love reading.I coloured them in with promarkers and the paper behind them are from MME.I distressed the edges with walnut stain and with my alphabet punch,punched out Sam.I have laminated it due to the fact that it will be used by Sam!!!Then i can wipe it clean and it will also be  abit more sturdy.Please go over and see all the other DT`s bookmarks which are fab.Thanks again to Kelly for inviting me to GD,i`m so chuffed,sorry did i say that already!!Am i a happy bunny or what.
Well have a great evening.
Kelly. 

4 comments:

Lena said...

Hello Kelly, I'm Lena, from Brazil. I'm so so happy to be in DDCC. I love your bookmark. It's a great job.
Hugs
Lena

Céline said...

You've done a great job with the bookmark! Love it!

Lindsey said...

Hi Kelly!
Firstly congratulations on your GDT position! Secondly what a great bookmark, great idea to laminate it. I must have a go at a book mark soon
Linds x

Kristel said...

That's a wonderfull bookmark Kelly!
Hugs Kristel