Thursday, 2 September 2010

First day back!!!!!


Hi everyone.Ok who else`s household was stressed this morning with little one`s back to school.Please don`t say it was just mine!Sam went back today,but Danielle`s not till tomorrow.So that didn`t please the little chap.Well we had tears before we even left the house,over shoes,his 3 button polo top(he wanted the 2 button ones he had before summer,but i couldnt find any anywhere)So were waiting to go in,everything fine till we get`s inside, the tears start again.What else can you say to reassure them,when i have said everything i can possibly think of.He is a worrier like me,i hate to say,i wish he wasn`t for his sake.Ok,quick stop of to the toilets get some tissue,deep breath and of we go upto his new classroom.Everything fine found where his stuff went and they had to draw something they did in the 6 weeks hols.So sam starts his picture of when we went to blackpool and he saw the red arrows.Still ok,now it`s time to leave!!The flood gates open once again "i want you to stay,don`t go"In the end i left him with the teacher,gave him a big kiss said it would be ok and had to leave.Ok why have i got the ones that cry and not the ones that basically aren`t fazed by anything and just do it.Even Danielle got over the tears when she got into yr1.He`s now yr2.I thought he`d got over it by now........Now rant over onto my card.I`ve used my new tilda and coloured her with promarkers.The sketch is from WOJ challenge,and the papers are Henbury lane by papermania.I have used my new Marianne creatable doily and used the flower die that was with it.Loving these!
The flowers are from wild orchid craft,pearls are from the hobby house and the ribbon was from stash.
Challenges to enter:-
Simon says stamp:-Pearls and lace.
Fabnfunky:-It`s a material world.
Double dutch:-I`ve chosen callenge#4,distressing,stamping and embelishment making.(my flower)
Papertakeweekly:-Just the one(only used lilac)
Totally tilda:-Lilac and lace.
Enjoy your evening,
Kelly

14 comments:

Mina said...

oh no your heart hits your stomach when that happens dosent it Kelly...I feel for you, good news is that by 25 you dont have to worry about the school gate stuff anyway lol...stunning card and gorgepus colours too
Mina xxx

Debbie said...

To reasure you a bit Kelly, boys are all the same. My boy is 18 next Wednesday and he still neads the occasional hug and reasurance. Just go with it and just keep up the "your a great boy for me you" and all will be ok. The teachers won't hurt him, he will be fine.
I do feel for you, it's awful. I see this on a daily basis as I run a Playgroup.....It's my mum's that are usually crying aswell!!!!
Debbiexx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the pretty purple flower!! Tilda is colored nicely too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jolanda said...

Wow, I love your creation, it's truly beautiful! Thank you for participating in the Double Dutch Challenge! Hugs, Jolanda

Trisha said...

Beautiful! Love the papers, image and that punched flower! Super! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! Swing by my site if you're up for some Tilda blog candy! xox, Trisha

Lindsey said...

Arrrgghhhh! I've got this to come tomorrow! BD goes into yr1 but "wants to stay at home with me". How did Sam get on in the end? I love the card. Are those DP's or have you stamped your own papers? Whatever it is they are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Andrea C said...

poor little guy and poor you tis very stressful, our kids went back a week ago and he is in p2 and a couple of kids were also really upset, anyways didn't stop you making an absolutely brilliant card, ps give the little guy a big hug from all of us xx

Cor* said...

Love your story. I had the daughter not fazed at all......we'll see in 2 more yrs how the middle boy does!! Great card! I love that image but would not know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiraiton! Thanks for joining in for this fortnightly Lilac & Lace Totally Tilda challenge.

Rica said...

Gorgeous card, love those beautiful papers and the gorgeous Tilda. Great colouring and lovely details.
So glad you could join the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your adorable card Kelly.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Kelly beautifully made thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lori said...

I love your shape behind the beautiful Tilda, absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

craftykitten said...

Hi Kelly,
this is such a gorgeous card hun, love the DP and the flowers are super. Thanks for joining in with our Lilac and Lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Mandy said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so delicate looking and pretty, love it.
Hope your little one's have settled back into school o.k, Sam must have really tugged at your
heart strings being tearful.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our lilac and lace challenge
hugs Mandy xx