Sunday, 12 September 2010

PAPER SUNDAES,STAMP SOMETHING,OLDIE BUT A GOODIE,SPOON FULL OF SUGAR +SIMPLEDOODLES.


Good afternoon all.Hope you have had a lovely weekend so far.We went for a walk this morning with the dog,2hrs later we came home and gave her a bath.Me,hubby and the dog were worn out but the kids are still full of energy.Sam wanted to play football,i on the other hand could of just sat down and gone to sleep!!!!
I must be getting old...LOL!!!
I made this card yesterday.I`ve had such a busy 1st week back,meeting all the new children,trying to remember all the names.I think it`s always hard getting back into the swing of things.Then on the 2nd day back,we had our assessor in.She is such a lovely lady,but i hate the thought of someone watching me and making notes.Your always scared of saying or doing it wrong.I was like that in my driving test though.I would be fine with my instructor and just go to pot when the examiner got in the car!!!
Anyway,my card is using the adorable house mouse stamps.The sketch is actually from just magnolia blog.
The papers are papermania,the flowers are from my MS punch,swirls are Marianne d.Circle was cut with my nesties and i distressed all the edges with faded jeans inkpad.Pearls are again from the hobby house and gems are from papermania in the henbury lane collection.Phew!! Have i covered it all?By Joe i think i may  have!!!
Ok, onto challenges:-
Papersundaes:-min of 3 embellies.
Stamp something:-Spots and stripes.
Oldie but a goodie:-New beginnings.
A spoonfull of sugar:-anything with an animal on it.
Simple doodles:-Colour me with dots.
Well enjoy the rest of sunday guy`s,i`m of to play football with Sam as i did promise.Wish me luck,i need it with his rules.I wont score too many goals as mine don`t seem to count!!!Funny that,the rules change when i get a goal!!!!
  Kelly

17 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is so cute and fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Lindsey said...

Hi Kelly!
This is gorgeous! I love the image and the layout is lovely!
Hope you enjoyed your game of footie! Sounds like you could do with a referee!
Linds x

France said...

Wow.. Stunning piece, love that image !

Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

liza said...

oh i love it,what a super cute happy hopper stamp i love these little guys they are so gorgeous,your layout and flowers are fabulous,thankyou for joining us at an oldie but a goodie
love n hugs
liza
xox

Kristel said...

Such a wonderfull card Kelly! Really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Oh this is so cute Kelly!
Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, fab colouring and I love that dotty paper big hugs love Pops x x x

Nana said...

Gorgeous card, absolute darling. :)
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Kaz said...

Hi Kelly

thanks so much for the lovely comment regarding lord holtz!! I will faint but i am hoping tim will fan me with grungeboard while creating something amazing!! lol love the image....so cute xxx

Fleur said...

Oh my, this is just adorable, the colouring is perfect & such a sweet image
Thanks for joining our first challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Francesca said...

Beautiful card with wonderful details and colouring , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Lisa said...

Precious card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Julie said...

This is so adorable,I love it,Julie.x

Tracy said...

Adorable creation, thanks for joining and supporting Oldie But A Goodie’s first challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linda said...

Thank you for joining us for the Dots challenge at Simple Doodles. Hope that you will come by for the next challenge that starts on Friday.

Kelly, your card is just so adorable!!

Linda B - DT Simple Doodles

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and I hope your goals counted!! Thanks for joining in with the Simple Doodles challenge - hope to see you next time!

Trish Hughes said...

wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with SD!!!