Sunday, 26 September 2010

Tilda in leaves.

Happy Sunday,or for here it`s a rainy/windy Sunday yuk!!!
Today see`s Tilda in leaves.She has been coloured up for ages and i was really pleased with it, till i got carried away distressing the edges.I was doing it with rusty hinge then a smudged her sock.I was so annoyed,especially when you hear yourself say that`s enough now and you add that little bit more!!!
So i had to cut her out and stamp another sock to cover the smudged one.Not sure i`m liking the green background though! I stamped out a few more of the leaves to put on there.She looks like she`s having loads of fun doesn`t she.
Papers:-MME distressed with rusty hinge.
Image:-Magnolia.Coloured with promarkers.
Flowers:-Wild orchid crafts.
Large leaves:-X-cut.
Ric rak,dew drops are from my stash.
Challenges:-
Simon says stamp:-Sketch.
Stamp something:-Fall colours.
A spoonfull of sugar:-Anything goes.
Charisma cardz:-Anything goes.
Fairy fun friday:-Ric rak attack.
If the shoe fits:-Flowers.
Well enjoy Sunday.Thanks for coming and looking at my blog,i  love reading your comments.

Kelly.

18 comments:

Carrie said...

This is absolutely stunning Kelly. I love the way you have coloured her - I wish I could colour like that, but my colouring always looks like it has been done by a toddler! This is such a lovely happy card xxx

Sue said...

This is such a fun image of Tilda! I think your bp are a perfect match and love how you used the Rik rak.
Thanks for playing FFF
Sue x

Kristel said...

That's a gorgeous card Kelly! Looks really great!
Hugs Kristel

Gemma said...

aww this is really sweet! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Lindsey said...

I love how you have cut the image out and the papers are perfect for Autumn too. I love it!
Linds x

Kaz said...

Stunning Kelly, wish I could colour but looks well dodgy when I try, think Ill stick to my distressing, gorgeous card hun xxxx

Tracey said...

how fun! tilda in the leaves! this is a great card! thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kelly :-) Isn't it annoying when you smudge the distress ,,, right at the end !!,, it happens to most of us I think !!I love this image and the extra leaves are perfect ,, yes ,, she is having fun :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Faye said...

What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love this image!! Doesn't it just make you wish you could jump into a pile of leaves?! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Mandy said...

Oh Kelly your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, beautifully coloured and that little Tilda is so cute, I was proud of myself resisting buying her as I spent another small fortune on loads of Magnolia's that have yet to be inked even though I "needed" them, but you've made me want her, bad girl lol.
Hubbs has done a moody and gone to bed, he must be missing his facebook farms, maybe I'll try and fix it tomorrow for him, think the message may have sunk in properly by then lol
hugs Mandy xx

Cor* said...

I think she turned out just fine! Dont' stress the small stuff! She looks like she's having a blast frollicking in the leaves! Thanks for BEING RICKY & RAKY with us fairies at Prairie FFF this time round.

Mina said...

gorgeous colouring Kelly, I have done things like that and its a brill idea to cut out a new sock for her...I like the green background it makes your Tilda really pop out
Mina xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

Fab. I love the image and the DP. Great autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous what a sweet image in fab colours with fab papers, hugs Pops x

P.S dont know what you did but my blog is working today lol :)

Rach said...

this is fabulous Kelly.. xxxx

Cheryl said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!.