Thursday, 7 October 2010

DDCC GD card.

Hi guy`s how have you all been?Sorry i haven`t posted for a while but been busy trying to get my course work done.When i have had spare time i seem to spend it looking at everyone`s blog`s.Boy i could sit there all night,the time just whizzes by.Anyway so much so this post is late.I was suppose to have done it before i went to work,but as usual it didn`t work out like that,sorry.
Ok,so this fortnight`s challenge over at dutch dare is Tagalicious.We want to see your tags,whether it be on a card or on  a project.The DT have done a fab job,please go over and check out there work.
I thought i`d made a bit of a boo boo.I had made a tag and put it on a bag i had decorated for halloween.Paniked cause it said for a card,but turns out i`d of been fine with it after all,never mind.
So i have pictures of it used on the bag first,then took of and put on a card.You will have to excuse the photo`s of the card as it was done late and i couldn`t get the right light.

The bag i got from the lovely Debbie,i still haven`t forgotten about you mate.I promise!
The stamps are by elusive images at graphicus.(super quick delivery too!!)I have searched for halloween stamps and been going through the gallery at split coast stampers.Which have some pretty cool cards.Alot of which there stamps were from stampin up,which they don`t do any more.Typical!! Over 500 pages!!Now you can see why i haven`t been about hey!!
The pumkins were coloured with promarkers and i had a good old inking session with the distress inks.I used scattered straw,wild honey and black soot and just mixed them all and this was the result.The same was done with the tag but i sprayed it with glimmer mist.I also stickled the bats on the tag.
See what i mean.Sorry about the photo.
The black CS was from stash,the orange was from MME,distressed with black soot.I punched the corners with my MS punch.I used another MS punch for the border in the middle.Added some organza ribbon to the tag and then stamped and cut out one of the bats.I used my just right stamp set to make up the happy halloween.As many a crafter has said.....I NEED more font`s.
Well that`s that from me.Can`t believe we are almost at the end of week 5 already(school term that is)Only 2 weeks to go and were of for a week.Not saying that i hate my job or anything but it gives me a chance to make some cards yippee!!I`ve got my brothers shortly and hubby`s` and i`m throwing a halloween party for the kids so lots of invites, bags etc to be done too.
Enjoy your evening.
Kelly 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi Kelly,
Great bag and card set, very spooky! Good to see you back, hope the course is going ok
Linds x

Debbie said...

Fabulous Kelly. Glad you used it, it looks just great. I love the spooky pumkins!!
Debbeixx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute tag, card, and gift bag Kelly. Love the pumpkins! Great dies and punches! :o)

Kristel said...

That is just gorgeous Kelly!
Hugs Kristel

Mina said...

wow I love that cute bag and it would be great for trick or treat goodies Kelly...hope your coursework is going well
Mina xxx