Friday, 22 October 2010

Tilda Halloween.

Hey,i`m like a bus,Don`t see any for ages then all of a sudden 2 come at the same time...LOL!!

I got this Tilda with Edwin,she is soo cute.
The sketch is from sketch saturday.I have used my new Nellie snellen die cuts(forgive me if i`ve got the name wrong but i can`t get to the packet to check)I`ve used the Graphicus halloween stamp set again and distressed the oval with distress inks.I used the fence punch again by MS and added the little sign which i hand wrote beware on it.i actually stamped out a plank from the magnolia fence,cut it out and coloured it with my promarkers.Added abit of chain to make it look like a sign.I cut out the bats and embossed them with clear EP.The gems are just from stash.The sentiment at the bottom was from my computer.
Entering into the following challenges:-
Aspoonfullofsugar:-Boo.
Stampin for the weekend:-Halloween/Fall.
Sketch saturday:-sketch
Totally tilda challenge:-Halloween
Ok that`s me.Got another card for you tomorrow too.Shock horror.
Kelly.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow Kelly this is fsbulous! I love the background it looks brilliant and your fence punch is perfect! Right hopping off to check out your other card now....see you in a mo!

Sam said...

Oh my god I absolutely adore this card, the colours are soooooo fantastic, love every thing about it, x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Loooove the card. Fab colouring :)

Thanks for playing with us Sugar Ladies this week :)

Hugs Tonje

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Loooove the card. Fab colouring :)

Thanks for playing with us Sugar Ladies this week :)

Hugs Tonje

Mandy said...

Kelly your card is absolutely gorgeous, love those little bats and you have a great taste in Tildas lol.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our special Halloween challenge
hugs Mandy & the Totally Tilda DT xx