Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Halloween treats.

Good evening folks,can you believe it`s Wednesday tomorrow already.That is super scary!!.The time is flying.Halloween over out come xmas decs in the shops.After half term,we got the planning list for this term.Only 7 weeks including this week left before we break up,WOW,where has the year gone.
Well hope you had a good Halloween.We had a busy weekend.Poor old hubby got his birthday hijacked by a Halloween party.I wanted to do one for Sam,he invited 3 friends(that`s all i wanted,boys are so much more of a handful than girls!)2 of the boy`s were brother`s.On the Saturday lunchtime though i get a call to say one of the brother`s wasn`t well and she didn`t think it fair for the poorly one to stay at home and the other one come,so neither came.Never mind,his other friend came and his little sister was all dressed up so i asked if she wanted to stay,which she did.Then my niece and nephew popped round,my brother and sis in law also in tow was my mum and dad followed by my sister and brother in law.So all in all we had a house full.Sunday Danielle went with her friends trick or treating,so bought a face painting kit, i had a search on google for some ideas and made her up.She liked it but i said i would have to practise some more.It always looks so easy when you watch someone do it.I`m so impatient.I get something into my head and then get annoyed with myself cause i can`t do it!!!Anyone else like that PLEASE say yes.
Ok,these little frankie boxes are sooooo easy to make i surprised myself.They were so fun to do too.I got the idea from splitcoaststampers yet again,from this lady`s blog http://mycraftpaperscissors.blogspot.com/
She includes all measurements too.I wanted to do some for the girls too,so made some eyelashes by snipping into some black left over card stock and adding a flower.The little sister that came to the party,hers had a little pink bow instead of the flower,i didn`t take a picture of that one.
Here`s the girls,spritzed with a touch of glitter.


And the boy`s.
And altogether.


These are some pumpkins i made using some orange crepe paper.Idea from MS.com.

Well i hope you liked them,the kids seemed to think they were fun,that`s it from me.Enjoy your evening.
Kelly.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow hun these are fabulous, sounds like a great party
hugs Mandy xx

Kristel said...

Looks really wonderful Kelly!
Hugs Kristel

Carrie said...

These are adorable Kelly, thank you for sharing them with us xx

Trish Hughes said...

super cute!!!

Liana said...

can your show me where to find a template for ornament, please? I love it very much! lianita24@mail.ru