Thursday, 30 December 2010

DDCC DT card,New beginnings.

Evening to all of you,hope you all had a lovely Christmas?We certainly did,can`t actually believe it`s over now!
Ok today see`s a new challenge over at DutchDare,we have a theme of New Beginnings.So let`s see all your New baby,wedding,new home etc.
Ok here`s my DT card.
I`ve used my House mouse stamp,coloured with promarkers.Cut him out with my nestie and stamped around the edge with the stempelglede grunge stamp,embossed with white EP and distressed with tumbled glass ink.
Papers were from papermania,gems, flower, ribbon were from stash.Flourishes were Marianne d .
I also made a Nappy cake a friend asked me to make to give to her friend.

 This is the front view.
Made with alot of nappies that i`ve wrapped with a blanket and Muslin cloth`s.
This is the back view.

I added some socks  to the back.

Well i hope you like it.Please check out my fellow DT`s creations and hope you join us in this fortnight`s challenge.Until tomorrow,where i have my Simpledoodles challenge card,i say goodnight!
Hugs Kelly. 

1 comment:

Yenni Natalia said...

what a lovely card that goes well with the present...i believe the recipient will love it soo much..till maybe dont want to open it :P...cute socks!

hugs
yenni