Saturday, 18 December 2010

Simple doodles #33 Tag it.

Back again with a new challenge over at Simpledoodles.This time the challenge is Tag it.We are lucky to be sponsored by Robyns fetish.
The design team were lucky to have some images to use and they are lovely.
I coloured his hat and bird house with promarkers,added fun flock again to his hat an the usual glitter.I embossed some dots around him to look like snow falling,cut the image out with my nestie and mounted him onto the red card,this time using a scalloped one.
Please come and join us with your wonderful creations and pop over to see the other DT`s work.
I will be back tomorrow with the Drawer box i did for Sam`s teacher.Until then have a great Saturday Guy`s.
Hugs              
                          Kelly

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Brilliant.....I love his cool nose! Have a really blessed Christmas Kelly and a Happy and Crafty New Year xxx