Friday, 14 January 2011

CRAFT Challenge GD card + DDCC DT card.

Hi guy`s,1 card for 2 challenges.I know new year and still behind posting!It would of been fine if my computer hadn`t of switched off half way through doing it!!So better late than never i suppose,will try harder i promise.
It`s the start of CRAFT`s challenge which is moving components.
We are sponsored by Hope Jacare and you can choose 3 digi stamps of your choice,brilliant.
My card is using the beautiful image from the stamping boutique.
 My moving component is the butterfly which is from my stash,suspended on invisable thread.
The image is by one of our sponsors at DDCC The stamping boutique which is called The fairies frolic.She is gorgeous.I printed her out a couple of times.1 image for the inside and i cut up one for the flowers at the top and the beautiful fairy.Coloured her with promarkers and added glitter everywhere.The paper is by Prima called flora.
DDCC want to see real or faux stitching.That was fun.I did the outside decided to do a different stitch on the inside to get half way round and the bobbin ran out of thread.Now i have the instructions but could i find them?Not on your Nellie.So did all the holes but without thread!!!
So please come and check out both challenges,i would love to see what you come up with.Also check out the DT`s work too,there lovely.
Will be back shortly with another card once i`ve uploaded the picture!
Take care Kelly.

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so very pretty Kelly, I just love that image, it's beautiful!

Claire x said...

Wow this is gorgeous Kelly, such a pretty image and colours are fab. There is some blog candy on offer over on my blog if you are interested. Hugs, Claire x

Lindsey said...

This is stunning!

Carrie said...

What a lovely, cute card.....I really like the fairy, she is so dainty and delicate. Thanks for sharing xxx

dj1952 said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the paper and the embossing. Everything about it is just fabulous. Hugs, dj1952