Thursday, 6 January 2011

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge GD card.

Morning to you all.
Today see`s a new challenge over at C.R.A.F.T challenge blog.I am so excited as i am GD for January,how cool!Our sponsor for this challenge is Meljen`s Designs.

The winner of this weeks challenge will get to choose 4 designs of their choice.This is Kevin`s sketch for you to follow,can`t wait to see what you come up with.
Here`s my take on this fab sketch.But i do have to say i did do 2 cards.You know when you do 1 but you just don`t like it,so i did the other option which i do prefer.This is the 2nd option.
 This is a close up.I adore this image it`s so cute.I spritzed all the paper and image with dazzling diamonds glitter mist.It just shows in the close up picture.
Image:-Meljen designs.
Embossing folders:-cuttlebug dot`s,hearts + swirls.
Sentiment:-Computer generated.
Circle:- Nestie.
Embellies:-Stash.
Ok this is the 1st one.Don`t get me wrong,i love the papers.I just coloured in the image first and didn`t have the papers to go with it,blue tones etc.
The green does match the stems of the flowers ,but looks abit garish in this photo.I tried to add the blue and yellow into it using the roses,but i think thats whats putting me of.I think if i change them to pinks and creams it might look better.Seeing as Hubby is back at work today,i went to the range and picked up some pastel papers,which i have to say would of looked alot better.Enough waffling,please check out the work of my fellow DT`s.I look forward to seeing what you create.I`m off to make a cuppa,before starting on some more cards,take care and sorry for the long post.Actually for you guy`s whizzing through it,it won`t take you long.But it takes me an absolute age to do my post`s.Will i ever get quicker!!!  
Challenges:-
Cupcake challenges:-White is white. 
Papersundaes:-Something new(image)
Fabnfunky:-Anything goes.
Papertakeweekly:-Anything goes.
i love promarkers:-Recycle(Bow was from a wedding favour,took of the ribbon roses and replaced it with another one)
Charisma cardz:-Anything goes.
Paperplay:-Clean+simple(white card)

Phew i`m off.
Hugs kelly.

18 comments:

Tine said...

Lovin' the white on white. Always looks classy. Nifty bit of recyling too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Kelly ! Your card is stunning ! Love the layout and the embossing ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Lindsey said...

These are both lovely and so different! I love the image and that's a great sketch you have used.
Linds x

Kathleen said...

White on white is always so elegant, a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Pops x said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie, i love this image, love the colours you have chosen too, both stunning, big hugs love Pops x x x

heidy said...

Oh there both gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Liza said...

Two fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Karen said...

Lovely card Kelly and I just love white on white cards too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkres.
xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and all the embossed layers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

I love how you've made 2 completely differnt cards with the same sketch - they are both great x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Ginny said...

theyre both gorjuss, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Gemma said...

Kelly these are both gorgeous, I love the white one best though :) Thanks for joining in with Charismas big Second Birthday Bash challenge this week! Gemma :)

Mandy said...

Happy New Year hun, I know I'm late but I've finally got time for a bit of catching up.
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous Kelly, I am a big fan of all white cards they always look so elegant
hugs Mandy xx

alicaz said...

Great cards, both look absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Sharon Caudle said...

Positively adorable! I love them both! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you can play along again next week! Happy New Year!
hugs, Sharon

WeirdCat said...

Both lovely but the white one has the edge, beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

That's an adorable image and I love both cards, the white on white has to be my favourite though! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julia Moss said...

Don't you love Meljen's images...you did a great job bringing her to life. Thanks for joining us at Charisma