Thursday, 20 January 2011

CRAFT GD card.

I hope you had a good day.
I just thought i`d tell you about the new challenge over at CRAFT this week.
Our theme is Martial arts/sports.We have 2 sponsors for you so 2 chances of winning.First up is Jo who has some fab digi stamps and papers.2nd up is Fantastic ribbons.

The image i`ve used is from Crafters Companion,which i`ve had for so long and never used.
Papers are MME,but on the beige paper i have stamped 2 of the corners with a stempelglede stamp.
I`ve distressed the edges with walnut stain and the pearls are from my stash.
I hope you pop over,check out the DT`s work it is lovely.
So lets see those sporting cards and come and join the CRAFT challenge this week.
I`m going to enter this into the Creative cardcrew,who want to see cards for men.
Have a good evening.
Kelly x

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fab blokey card! I know a couple of men who would love this!

xGemmax said...

Fantastic card hunni and Thanks for popping by blog and leaving such a lovely comment, really appreciate it :o)
hugs and xxx

ona_i_ja said...

Kelly, your male card is adorable!
Thank you very much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Cheryl said...

Cool card!