Thursday, 27 January 2011

Last CRAFT GD card.

Happy Thursday to you all.
Today see`s my last GD card for CRAFT.I just wanted to say a big thank you  to Jo and the gang for having me on their team during January!It`s been lovely.
Now this weeks challenge is to do a tri-fold tag insert card.I had never done one before so was a little worried.Annette has done a wonderful tut for it. Our sponsor this week is Aifatory,which you could win 2 images of your choice.


The papers are MME,the flowers are wild orchid craft.I have used a Martha Stewart punch on the card base.Nellie snellen die to frame the cute but poorly whiff of joy image and square for message.I distressed all edges with my scissors,then inked with walnut stain.I hope you can join us on this weeks challenge.
Back in a bit with another card.
Challenges entering:-papersundaes-Distressing.
Simon says:-Animal antics
Paperplay:-Layer it up.

7 comments:

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

Wow! Would never tell you hadnt done one before x Leigh x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Carrie said...

I like the interesting fold and patterns on this card xxx

uksharon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, fantastic creativity.
Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

uksharon said...

This is absolutely fabulous - love it, how creative.
Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Liz said...

Wow Sweet card hun Thanks for playing at paperplay with us

Liz xx

Shana said...

This card is amazing! I love the warm colour feel! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!