Friday, 14 January 2011

Simply create DT card+ another DDCC card.

I did say i would be back,so here i am.
Today see`s Simply create`s new challenge,which is Punches.We all have some of those.So get them out,flower,border,corner,leaf punches etc,you can use your nesties and die cuts too! and join in with our challenge.
So my card is for Simply create as i`ve used some punches,but also for DDCC.As we have 2 sponsors for DDCC,i didn`t get 2 cards done in time,so have combined the 2 challenges once again.
I have to apologise as i had to add some faux stitching to the card,so on the simply create blog it will show it without.I`m not having a good start to the new year am i!!!Seeing as the whole point of the DDCC challenge is stitching i go and forget doh!
I have used my MS edger punch and also the leaves were punched with a Woodware one.
The gorgeous image is from Sassy Design Studio`s,which the DT over at DDCC got the chance to play with.I have cut her out using(my minds gone blank) either Nellie snellen or Marrianne creatable.I`m upstairs and all the stuff is downstairs and i am tired and need to get this done.I distressed the edges with tattered rose.Flowers are from wild orchid craft,paper is MME.
Ok.i`m so determined to be more organized and schedule these posts.........She say`s!!!!
Please pop along and see my fellow teamies work it is fab and join in.
Well that`s it for me,of to bed.I know it`s just gone 10,but since november sam`s been constantly, every night waking up.It`s like having a baby again....He does go back to sleep,but i`m left awake.Next thing, you finally get to sleep,only to be woken by the alarm!!Argh......
Well back soon with some more cards soon.Enjoy your weekend.
Scroll down for Craft challenge and DDCC challenge card.

Hugs Kelly.

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Ha, you know what?? I made my card too and totally forgot about the stitching...that's why it's stamped:-)!! This looks great!

Claire x said...

Another fab creation - I do that with cards too - forget an element! Hugs, Claire x

Rose said...

awesome card!! and i love the addition of the stitching :)

Carrie said...

Love this card and the stitching finishes it off perfectly xxx

salma said...

Those cards looking another FAB creation .....like it!!!!
plastic card ideas

babar said...

Girl look pretty in her stylish hair style overall the card color and designing is superb.
loyalty card printing
PVC cards