Thursday, 10 February 2011

DDCC DT Card.

Evening all,today see`s a new challenge over at Dutch Dare.The theme this week is Love is in the air.Or you can  use the colours red/white/pink.
Are sponsor`s this week are Digi doodle shop.All the team got to choose one of there gorgeous images.
I thought to compliment the image i would make a basket.I`m quite pleased how it turned out,being my first go.But i will have to add little things to it as i ran out of time,as per usual for me.I found the tutorial that Lena  done just click here.The paper is MME which i distressed with walnut stain.I used my MS border punch for the handle and also the strip along the top of the basket.Ribbon was from my stash.I used my nesties for the two hearts and the image is coloured with promarkers.Please come and join us and also check out the fab DT`s work.I`ll be back tomorrow with a simply create challenge DT card.Look forward to seeing your creations,take care Kelly.

2 comments:

Claire x said...

WOW what a fabulous basket - perfect gift for valentine's too. Hugs, Claire x

Lindsey said...

Oh yummy! This is gorgeous Kelly! x