Thursday, 24 February 2011

DDCC DT card,another new Tilda.Magnolia stamp kit`s here!!!

Hi guy`s happy thursday to you all.
Today see`s a new challenge at Dutch Dare and this week it`s team B,with a sketch.
Kelly is sponsoring this week with a goodie bag from,close to the heart.
 
This is my take on the sketch.
 A close up.I thought i`d try out the twisted easel card.I`ve kinda taken over the whole sketch using my new die,but so wanted to use it,hope you can still see the sketch!!!
Ok i`ve used my new Tilda,i`m so loving the new stamps.I`ve coloured her with promarkers.I`ve distressed the edges of all the papers with faded jeans distress ink.I then got a stamp from sir stampalot in the sale,a rose and stamped this around the edge of the image.I have raised the image with foam pads and layered it over my new Marianne creatable die.I was naughty and bought 3 new ones.I`ve used 2 on this card.The round die and the tags .The big flower near the image i made from cream seam binding and died it with faded jeans distress inks.Attempted to gather it together and stitched the middle,added some pearls and a gem to the middle.I think it`s ok for the 1st attempt anyway.Papers are from LOTV,which i have had for a few years now.Flowers are from WOC,as is the seam binding.Sprayed it all with glimmer mist.
I hope you check out my teamies work and join us using the sketch.
Challenges entered:-
Lexis creations:-Flowers.
Pollycraft:-Diamonds and pearls.
Peartree:-One colour.
Stamp with fun:-Receipe,3 papers,3 flowers 1 ribbon.
A spoon full of sugar:-Birthday wishes.
Flutterby wednesday:-Open challenge.
Before i go guess what i got in the post yesterday...........
This is my first stamp kit ordered from Magnolia and i can tell you it won`t be the last.It`s gorgeous!!!
I hope to get time to do a card later with one of them when we get back from the zoo,it`s suppose to be a nice day,so best to go today before the rain comes again!!!
Have a good day,Kelly.

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Flutterby Trina said...

BEautiful, I have such a soft spot of tildas at the moment, beautiful twisted easel card! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

xx

Rose said...

what a stunning easel card!!! and yea you for getting new goodies to play with :)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous twisted easel card and I love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

Danni said...

Very cute card! I don't spy a butterfly, fairy or angel-although Tilda is an angel but I like to see her wings--to let this qualify for my flutter by challenge but it is a great card!

Rach said...

Hi Kelly this is a gorgeous card and i love that die shape that you have used, it is delish.. have fun playing with your new stamps, they look so sweet.xx

Danni said...

I am soo sooo sooo sooo sorry! I didn't see that pretty little butterfly!! Please accept my apology!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge and again, I am soooooo sorry!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kelly, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our recipe challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susie said...

Beautiful card, I love these twisted easel cards! Love Tilda too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

LouDotMac said...

Gorgeous card - I love the layout of it and your use of the new dies. Stunning colours you have used!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'One Colour' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!