Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Look what i got in the post today!!!!!!

WOW,i have to say i ordered 2 Magnolia`s from Sir stampalot yesterday and they arrived today wooohoooo!!!!!So i made on a start on my card and finished it off after tea.so here she is..........
 How cute is she.Linds sorry if your freaking out with the butterfly on her hand!!!!!!LOL.
This is a close up of the flowers,i made the big white one using the small scalloped nestie.Scrunching about 4 of them then attaching together with a brad.I did take a close up of Tilda,but i`ve now given up.I turned the camera round to take the shot and although i`ve rotated it on the files and it saved it,every time i`ve tried to download it on to here it`s still on it`s side.So sorry but after 4 attempts i`m not trying anymore.The annoying thing is i`ve managed to get it the right way before but don`t no how!!!Never mind.
Papers used are i think it`s called back to basics by papermania,but there downstairs and i`m being lazy,so i`ve taken a guess.Flowers are wild orchid.Leaf die are from crealies.I used my MS butterfly corner punch.Coloured Tilda with promarkers and glitz it all with glimmer mist.Swirls are Marrianne creatables.Ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
Challenges:-
Magnolia stamp lovers:-Pastels.
Magnolia down under:-Sketch.
Bunnyzoes:-Spring,flowers everywhere.
Stampinroyalty:-Mark it up.
Fab n funky:-Make your own.
Truly scrumptious:-Swirls and pearls.
Simon says:-Make your own embellishment.

Enjoy your evening,see you soon with my other new cutie!!!
Take care Kelly.

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Your Tilda is just adorable. I love your pretty and feminine take on the sketch - it looks beautiful.

Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge at Magnolia Down Under.

Sharon x

Camilla said...

Oh my.. this is so gorgeous! I love your new Tilda:))
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Denise said...

very nice you have captured the sketch well
sometimes I leave it the way it was on its side in the files I too get very annoyed with that when uploading pics
thanks for sharing
Denise
MDUC

Caroline Hallett said...

very pretty -and I love the flowers

Debbie said...

WOW Kelly how quick was that, and you how quick were you using her?
I had a spend on Tilda Monday and my order has just arrived too. I bought the one where she looks like a flight attendant, with a little pull along suitcase.
Lindsey will freak out when she see's this card...It's on her HAND! LOL
Debbiexx

Debbie said...

Me again Kelly. SORRY, I meant to say I love the card (got carried away). Your colours are gorgeous and the papers and flowers are stunning. Debbiexx

Hands On said...

So pretty. Amazing job with your markers. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Rach said...

what a cutie of a card kelly, love the image that you have used, and what super fast service you recieved.xx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Kelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, lovely colouring of the pretty Tilda,, your swirls are beautiful and your flowers just fabulous.

Thanks so much for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Emma H said...

Gorgeous card and lovely flowers - thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky's DIY embellie challenge!

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, I love that sweet image I've just coloured her up, your flowers and swirls look gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, you could pop this little card in the challenge at Totally Tilda too Kelly
hugs Mandy xx

Kathy said...

What fun to get new stamps. Love your card and all of your yummy embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

Mina said...

fabulous Kelly, I love this new collection just hope I can still get them when I get paid lol...you have used her so perfectly
Mina xxx

Meilani Z. Smith said...

I love the colouring and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Rach said...

Kelly the fizzy moon stamps stamped really well, i know what you mean about the clear stamps, i usually avoid them like the plague too as i also have had ones that don't seem to stamp clearly.. but these were brilliant.. xxx

Lindsey said...

Ha ha! Didn't even notice the butterfly on her hand until you pointed it out! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!
Gorgeous card Kelly, love the pink papers and the swirls and your colouring is fab. Sorry I'm not around much to comment at the moment, don't even seem to have time to craft right now!
Linds x