Saturday, 12 February 2011

Simply create DT card.

Ok,i knew it was to good to be true.I had got this post done on Thursday to go out Friday morning.I was so pleased with myself too!Only to find,when i looked on the computer tonight it didnt do it.So now i`m late,typical!!!I must of done something wrong,obviously.I did put the time,clicked on scheduled.Never mind.So yesterday saw a new challenge over at Simply create.We are looking for Bright and Bold.
Our sponsor this fortnight is Robyn`s fetish.I have used the lovely Angie angel.
Isn`t she cute!
She is coloured with promarkers and i glittered her wings.I have to apologise for the picture.I haven`t had time to finish them before work,so the photo`s are taken in the evening.I have to say that the bulbs we have in the dining room aren`t the brightest.I have made a promise to myself to get more organised.Actually i seemed to remember that i always say that and i still haven`t!!!
Ok flowers are wild orchid craft,I`ve used a nellie snellen die for the image.I have a new die,from Joanna sheen.They are  called crealies,they have lots of different styles.I`ve been after a leaf punch for ages,but to get different sizes can work out expensive.Well these sorted that out.It cost £9.99 and you got 3 different sizes of the 2 style of leaf,how cool is that and it comes as 1 strip,so no punches to try and hide from hubby hey!!!!
Well i hope you will pop over and join us and also check out my fellow DT`s work.
Take care,
Kelly xx

3 comments:

Rose said...

Kelly this is so pretty!! love all the flowers and your adorable image :)

Carrie said...

I really like the colour combination you have used in this card Kelly.
Love
Carrie
http://carrieoncrafting.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Kelly this is adorable.xx