Friday, 25 February 2011

Simply create DT card.

Happy Friday to all.
Today see`s a new challenge over at Simply Create.Today`s challenge is The power of flowers.
Here is my card.

I have used my new Magnolia stamp,which is lovely.Coloured with Promarkers.
Papers;-dovecraft,back to basics +co-ordinations.
Tools:-MS around the page punches,Crealies(Leaves),Marianne creatables(Swirls + Butterfly)Nellie Snellen(Frame).
Pearls + ribbon:-Stash.
Flowers:-Stash + wild orchid craft.
I hope you can join us for this fortnights challenge.Pop over and have a look at my fellow teamies work too.
Have a great day,Kelly.

3 comments:

Pops x said...

Gorgeous colours sweetie, fab layout a gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

Rose said...

beautiful!! LOVE the ribbon in the frame :)

Trish Hughes said...

beautiful flowers