Friday, 11 March 2011

DDCC # 103 Photo inspiration.

Hi all,i`m late posting this.The new challenge started yesterday,but i didn`t feel too well yesterday.I thought i`d post it when i came home from work but you guessed it i didn`t so here it is.
This weeks challenge is a photo inspiration one and i just love the colours.
Are sponsor this week is the fab Simon says stamp,you could win a $10 gift certificate.
So this is my card using Fizzy moon.
The card was done for a friend at work for all the hard work she`s had to do for a course she`s been doing.Although she`s finished she still has to wait till May to find out if she`s passed,bless her.
The image is Fizzy moon,Papers are MME,Flowers are wild orchid craft.circles cut out with nesties.
I hope you can join in this weeks challenge.Come and check out my fellow DT`S work too.
I will be back later with the simply create DT card and new challenge.
Bye for now.
Kelly

No comments: