Saturday, 12 March 2011

Simply create DT card.Monochromatic.

Back again this time with my card for Simply creates new challenge.
This week we would like to see Monochromatic.
Are yes it`s another Fizzy moon.I decided on going for browns.The papers are MME,the flowers again wild orchid craft,the leaves are from a Crealies die,and the ribbon from my stash.This is the only Fizzy moon that i got,but was very tempted with the others believe me.But i was good and put them back.I have to be very good,as we have bought something earlier than we thought so we have to save all our pennies.But i can say she is worth every penny!!!!I can`t show any pictures now but will in a few more weeks,i`m sooooo excited.
Any way please come and join us in our new challenge and pop over to see my fellow DT`s work too.
It is also my last DT card as i have stepped down due to having to do my level 3 qualification.I seem to find the weeks are flying and i haven`t enough time to do everything.So a big thank you to all the lovely ladies who have all made me feel so welcome.I hope when i`ve finished and hopefully passed i can rejoin you all.
Kelly.

3 comments:

Mina said...

I really must buy some of these Kelly they are ssssssoooooo adorable...how cute is this little cutie in monochrome...perfect
Mina xxx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! I adore the sweet image, so cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Carrie said...

I have left a little something for you on my blog : http://carrieoncrafting.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
Chat soon
Carrie
xxx