Saturday, 25 June 2011

A big hello!!!!

Hi guy`s,sorry for the long absence.I have been blog hopping and have tried to leave comments when i can,although on some occasions i did have to give up as blogger wasn`t playing nicely!
I have finished my course,well i`ve answered the last few gaps and handed over my folder, so fingers crossed it will all be ok and i will be a qualified level 3 in my pre-school setting. yippee!
Now with just a few weeks left of this term,we are all now trying to get all the children's folders finished ready for them leaving and going to school.So it will still be a busy time for me.I can`t believe where the time has gone,i have been able to make a few things in the last couple of months.I hope to make much more soon as i have missed it alot.Alot of projects on my list,which are all needing to be done for July,so i need to get my finger out.I have to admit i do spend more time on this computer than actually making cards which is naughty!But i do love looking at all your fab cards.Also window shopping and drooling over the lovely new stuff that`s come out!I did have a spending spree..............ssshhhhh don`t tell the other half!
My Magnolia summer kit turned up the other day,i love it.I got cheerleader Tilda, space Tilda, Super hero Edwin, footballer Edwin, tennis Edwin,And the cutest mini nurse Tilda!and some others.
I`m working on the footballer Edwin as my son loves his football.The only problem i have is the colours to do as he likes so many different teams!!I`ve got his birthday first then 2 weeks later i have Danielle`s.As well as about 3 or 4 of her friends in July too,so busy busy busy.
Right enough waffle here`s one of the wedding cards i was asked to make for my SIL.
Papers: dovecraft and other`s from stash.
Image:Magnolia,coloured with promarkers.
Punches:MS and L-EM ash i think!
Flowers:Wild orchid craft.
Ribbon:Celebrate from the range.
I added glitter glue to her dress and flowers and added the waste hearts from the border punch to the corners.
Challenges entering:
I love promarkers:Anything goes.
Fab n funky:Summer loving.
Have a lovely Saturday and will see you soon.
Take care Kelly.

7 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and colour combo. Great to see you back and congrats on the Level 3! Hugs, Claire x

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card -thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers-Kate x

Rach said...

congrats on your level 3 hun :)
love the card that you have made it is delish. hugs rachxx

Karen said...

Very nice Kelly, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Big congrats! :) Well done.

Love your card Kelly, really cute and fabulous layering and colours.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

hugs,

xxalisonxx

Hayley said...

Hi Kelly love the card!
Just to let you know I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award on my blog.
Hayley x

karen said...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at fab n funky, karenx