Tuesday, 16 August 2011

fizzy moon teacher gift.

Good afternoon,hope your all well.The sun was shining this morning,but now it`s turned cloudy! Just a quick post from me today,a gift that Sam gave to his teacher.
I was really pleased how it turned out and was really easy.It was the first time of doing it and will definitely be doing them again.
 The card i used to make it was from Papermania card pack.Image was Fizzy moon,coloured with Prisma`s.
DP is Ella blue,which was the best bargain from Dunn Elm Mill.A 12x12 pad and 6x6 pad in a bag half price.Buttons are from my stash.

The inside was kept very plain just added the buttons.That way there was plenty of room for Sam to write his message
  This slider i did to fit this note book and pen.The pen i just hooked onto the side,you can see the charm that was attached to the pen.(these were a bargain too.I picked them up from Clinton cards when i got last years gifts.I got them the week they were due to break up and they had the whole range at half price!).I think i found the tutorial on either splitcoast stampers or you tube.I did save it but if you have read an earlier post you will know i ended up with a new hard drive and lost everything!
Challenges:-
Deep ocean:-Light blue.
Papertakeweekly:-Bingo(i used the line across with the buttons,ribbon and free boxes)
Have a great afternoon,thanks for popping by.
Kelly

7 comments:

Katina said...

What a gorgeous gift Kelly!! Fab idea and so pretty too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
DSL Vergleich www.dslvergleichdsl.com

Mandy said...

Hi Kelly, this is absolutely gorgeous hun, fab design and I do love those Ella Blue papers, you jammy devil getting them half price lol.
Have a lovely weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Only me again check your post for your appeal for help I've left you a link which I hope helps :)
hugs Mandy xx

kyanos said...

such a sweet card!!! I bet Sam's teacher will be very happy!!!
I love the idea of the secret notepad and the pan... lovely!!!
thank you for participating at Deep Ocean Challenge this week!
hugs

Louise said...

Such a stunningly cute project, love the image :) Papers are awesome too
Thank you so much for joining us at DOC this fortnight :)
Welcome back!

Hugs, Louise