Thursday, 29 September 2011

CRAFT GDT card.

Happy Thursday to you all.Today see`s a new challenge over at CRAFT today.
I would like to say a big thank you to Jo and the team for having me,it`s been great.
Today`s challenge is a photo inspiration one.
We have 2 sponsors,Truly madly crafty and floppy latte designs,of which i have used an image from them called Top hat for a lady.
Although i did use purple on the flowers on her hat they look pinky in this photo!
With such an array of colours i thought i would use the colours in the flowers and keep the main card plain.
I used my hougie board to to the embossed lines,added the flowers all from wild orchid crafts and the pearls are from Joanna sheen(i think the make was gort?)Anyway they come in a container with lots of different colours.I added glossy accents to the image to make it stand out more,but you can`t really tell on this photo.
Ok that`s it from me,please pop over and join us this week,these colours would make a great Halloween card too!Look forward to seeing your creations.
Take care Kelly.

No comments: