Friday, 4 November 2011

Teddy Bea Exploding box.

Evening all,yes it`s been a while once again i know.I`ve been busy getting some of these boxes ready for my sister to collect when she came down to visit.As all orders i get,i do worry that the people will like them!
I am pleased with the end result and i did spend ages deciding what to put on them,as i have a new cricut cartridge that i so LOVE!!!!!My poor machine has been stuck in the cupboard for about a year!!!!Poor thing,now i can`t get enough of it!!!
That`s Angela`s fault.......I`m only joking.Angela is the kindest lady.I emailed her a question about the cartridge and she went out of her way to order it for me and post it from the US for me.She put the cutetest card in their and some goodies,so a huge thanks to you!!!!!!
Ok onto the box.

The lady had give me these 4 photos she wanted to include,so i scanned them and scaled them to size.
The cute images are teddybea(isn`t she gorgeous).It was a rush to take the photo`s because my sister was leaving,and i wish i`d taken a close up,never mind!
All the embellies on the lid are all from my new cartridge!!!!!
I used a MS punch on the edges,pearls are from my stash.
The cake template is arty farty one,using the top and middle cakes.Then ran it through my cuttlebug with the swirl embossing plate.
Challenges i would like to enter this in to:-
charisma cardz:-Cutesy.
Teddybo challenge:-Pastels.
Beary sweet challenge:-Your beary best. 
That`s it from me,enjoy your evening.
Kelly.

13 comments:

Claire said...

This is a fab exploding box and I am sure the recipient will love it. Hugs, Claire x

Rosietoes said...

That is a beautiful keeper Kelly. Love the Bea images you've chosen. I'm sure the lady will be thrilled when she receives it.

Thank you for taking part in the Teddybo challenge.

Edna x

Padster said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the lilac - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Betty said...

Gorgeous box love your design she will adore it.
Betty x x

Maritha said...

WOW!! That is just stunning! =)
Thanks for playing along at the TeddyBo challange!
Hugs Maritha

Jill said...

What a fantastic box Kelly :)
Love the colours and the images with Bea are just perfect for it!
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again
Hugs, Jill

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Such a delightful box! Thanks so much for joining The Beary Scrap's "Your Beary Best" challenge. Good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Gram's Treasures said...

I haven't tried one of these yet, but they do look interesting! Lovely project. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Clairebears said...

These are beautiful, the Teddy Bea one is my favourite thought! This is another thing to add to my list of things to try!!! :0)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo.
Love Clairebears x

Hazel said...

What a great idea to use photo's of the birthday girl. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo and don't forget to join us on Tuesday for our brand new Teddy Bo challenge,
Hugs
H xx

crazyribbonlady said...

Such a cute box!! Thank you for joining us at charisma this week! Emma x

Patricia said...

This came out so cute, Thanks for entering our Beary Best Challenge at The Beary Scrap.
~Patricia

Jamie said...

How cute, what a nice card for a birthday girl! Thanks for joining our challenge, we appreciate your support and good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT