Sunday, 6 November 2011

Tilda exploding box.

Morning all,hope you are having a great weekend so far?
I have another box to show you.This one is for a 1st birthday and was asked to do pink.

The images are Magnolia,coloured with prisma`s.
The flowers are wild orchid craft.
Most of the lid decorations,frame leaves etc are done using my cricut.
The cake has been done the same as the other box i did.
Sentiments are computer generated.This was what the lady wanted to be put on the box.
I used a MS punch for the sides of the lid.And also for the small butterflies.
Challenges entering into are:-
Stampavie:-Anything goes.
Craftycatz:-Anything goes.
Just Magnolia:-Anything goes.
Deep ocean:-Sweet.
Papertake weekly:-Anything goes.
Ok,i wondered if anyone can tell me how to link my entry,when i have to enter  it via the comments page.(it was for the one stop craft challenge)I tried yesterday and 2 ladies before me had done it.I for the life of me couldn`t link it so had to write down the whole blog page.It`s bound to be simple,so i would be grateful for the help!!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the fireworks last night if anyone had them or went to see them.
Enjoy the rest of the day,
Kelly.

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is just stunning - it will make a gorgeous gift. In respect of linking in the comments box you need to put in your html code for example name and it will link for you. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Kelly it hasn't shown the html - email at claire69scorpio@btinternet.com and I can email you the code part. Claire x

carol said...

ooh fantastic...looks beautiful,thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely box and thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. xxx

Carissa said...

Beautiful little gift box. So sweet and girly. Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly. Carissa :)

Curlybear said...

Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x