Saturday, 21 January 2012

Black + white Tilda

WOW,it`s been a while since i last put anything on here.
I hope everyone had a fab Christmas and New year.Hard to think were almost at the end of Jan already!!!
This card is for my big sisters birthday tomorrow.I have wanted to try the black and white for a while after seeing so many stunning cards,then a few cards i had seen had one or two things coloured and they were stunning.So hopefully she will like it,
I added stickles to her balloon,hairband and frill of her dress.
I used my cricut to cut the corner and the 2 flowers although you can`t really see them properly.
The patterned paper is from paper cellar,Lace butterfly is from wild orchid crafts.Black strip of flowers i think are papermania,gems are from stash.
Challenges:-
TOMIC:-Sketch + use fabric.(butterfly)I turned the sketch round,i hope that it still counts?
Totallypapercrafts;-Make your own flowers.(sorry you can`t see them clearly!)

have a great Saturday evening,
Hugs Kell x

6 comments:

Neline said...

Great card! thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
good luck;)
greetings
Neline

Linda said...

Very dramatic. Great idea and it works so well. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

Buladi said...

Such a adorable card and amazing work with black color combination.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kelly, fab colouring, love the monotone with the pop of red
hugs Mandy xx

Tab said...

Kelly your card is gorgeous, I love the image and your colour combo!
Hugs Tab xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous Kelly xx
Thankyou so much for your comments on my blog sweetie xxx
big hugs
Debbie xx