Sunday, 25 March 2012

An award and a card.

Hey guy`s hope your doing well.
I`ve been given an award,my first one so very chuffed!!!!!!Thanks Shirley.

The word "Liebster" comes from the German word meaning beloved, dearest or favourite. The Award is given to bloggers who have a small following (under 200 followers) but who have motivated and inspired me. It also helps to spread knowledge and readership.
To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.

2. Post the award to your blog.

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been awarded the Liebster Award.

I would like the 5 bloggers listed below to know how much I like their work and would like to pass the Liebster Award to them.
1: Tammy
2:Debbie
3:Nina
4:Kat
5:Dorothy.
Ok,the card i`m showing was for Mothers day.
of course its lovely tilda,i`ve used some chipboard letters that ive drawn around onto my pink paper,then i`ve ran that through my crimper and added some gems.flowers,ribbon and papers are from DunElm.
Challenges:/
sweet stampin: anything goes.
stampin for the weekend: anything goes.
MDUC:bingo (polka dots,flowers,ribbons)
Ok thats me for today,i will be back with more cards to show soon,i have been crafty since my last post, honestly!
I`ve just got so many cards on the go i keep flitting from one to another,ideally i should finish one then start another,but i see different challenges or cards i fancy making and end up getting distracted,doesnt take much!
Enjoy your Sunday,
Kelly.

9 comments:

Fiona said...

fab card, great layout!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Kim said...

Very sweet! Love Tilda. So glad you could join us at sweet stampin this week.

Debbie Pamment said...

This is fabulous - LOVE the detail of with the crimping - looks great!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Lovely mummy-girly colours with Cute Tilda and amazing flowers..
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali
(I have same candy if you interesting. Click on sidebar)

Mummylade said...

What a gorgeous creation Kelly! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Lori said...

What a fab card for Mum, love sweet Tilda in the centre, thanks so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under, we're happy to have you!

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love the pretty pink in your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Shirley said...

Lovely card, gorgeous image.
Shirley xx

Dorothy Madereel said...

Hello Kelly,

Thank you very must for the Liebster award. A big surprise, because I don't know you and you are one of the persons who visit my blog. I hope I can give inspirations with my work. You also make nice things. Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend.

With love from Holland,
Dorothy