Saturday, 31 March 2012

Something to remember.

Happy Saturday to you all,hope your all ok?
I have had a manic week,so i`m really glad it`s over to be honest.I decided to do a scrapbook for one of my sons friends who is moving up to Sheffield.As per usual i decided to do it with only a week left!!!So all week i`ve been trying to get the children with there parents to ask permission if i could take there picture.Then at night loading them onto my laptop and creating the layout on my Craft Artist CD (which is fab and you could spend ages designing different pages)Then printing them off,taking them back to school and getting the kids to write a little farewell message.So gradually over the week i managed to get quite a few of the children in his class,plus a couple of friends in another class.
Now the box i made to put the book into,i just didnt have the colours i wanted so had to go with this colour,as for the for you.....well my new blades came for my cricut thankfully,i had paper out everywhere and i was so concerned with how big it was going to be that i wasnt really concentrating with the card and cut it in the red blackout instead of the white.Being the night before it was to be given to him it was like that will do.
This is the front cover using the so useful and gorgeous Edwin.

The papers came from a Hot of the press pack from Dunelm.
For some reason although i have turned the other photos round in my gallery on the laptop they keep loading on blogger still on their side.I had this happen before and cant remember how i managed to do it!!!!
Anyway it was just a pic of the school and my son`s page.As i cant really show the other children.
Challenges://
CES: No girls allowed.

Well hope you have a fab weekend, Kelly.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic male card Kelly, perfect choice of masculine papers and embellies! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

Shirley said...

Lovely idea, I love the image and colours.
Shirley xx