Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Sailor Tilda

Good evening,guys hope your all well.
I`ve had my spring Magnolia kit since since Thursday.I did quite well considering its holidays,and i got to colour a few in.This card is of a sailor Tilda,i think it didnt turn out too bad!!!!Although i had already coloured her cut her out all ready.........Till a little hound was chewing something under the table......
At first i didnt see what she had and it had gone by the time i had ran around trying to get hold of her.Set to work putting all the card together,when i tried to get Tilda then i knew what she had eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!
So had to do her again.Thankfully it wasnt Tilda as a bee cause that took me ages to colour her in!
 The blue card was from my stash but the boat(apart from the white sails,as i just cut smaller ones to put on top to make them stand out abit.)waves and card shapes were cut on my cricut.The birds were from inkylicious.
 The wheel was a stamp from crafters companion,which i heat embossed on some kraft card and cut out.I added some white picket fence to the waves.The shells were from an old necklace that i think my mum had bought on holiday.
 I added some clear dew drops which fitted quite nicely into the holes and a few gems on the boat.
Yes,this is the Tilda thief!!!!!!!!!!!Cheeky girl.
Challenges:
Deep ocean: Song inspiration( i am sailing by Rod Stewart)
Papertake: April showers,or water water everywhere.
Crazy 4 challenges: Blue/white and add 1 other (i used  kraft)
Craft your passion:Shaped cards.
Weel thats it see you soon,
Kelly.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Fabulous card, love the shape, gorgeous image and elements and perfect colours for a nautical theme. Hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

Ooh Kelly your card is absolutely gorgeous hunny, I haven't used any of my new Tilda's yet, so much rubba so little time lol.
Your Tilda thief is gorgeous too :)
hugs Mandy xx

Shirley said...

What a beautiful card, just love the colours and image.
Shirley xx

Franz♥ said...

What a gorgeous creation, love it so much!

Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Julie Richards said...

Awesome card. Love the new stamp. Love your style. Thanks for sharing.
hugs Julie

Nina Macaulay said...

OOh i Like this card! Great shape, Oh dear, what a naughty dog! haha!!
Thanks for visiting me :O)
Wish I had as lobg legs too ;OD
Have a nice day (or evening as it is here now.
Regards Nina x