Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Tilda Easter Basket.

Good morning,it`s pouring here but no snow thank goodness.I hope it isnt too bad where you are?
Ok i saw another tutorial for an egg shaped basket,Here,but have to admit i didnt use it.I found the egg shape on a cricut cartridge and just cut out 2 of them.I have to say i`m loving my Cricut at the moment,it went unused for so long and now it`s out all the time!I cut a smaller one and used this as a template to cut around Tilda.I have used the yellow again,i really dont know why,but it doesnt look too bad!


I coloured Tilda with Prisma`s and added stickles to the ribbon on her hat.I punched the butterflies out on a large strip cut snips into the paper below them so i could bend and fix it around the image.I added liquid pearls to the centre of each one.With another MS punch done another strip of the yellow check card and then attached it onto some pearl card for the handle and attached it with a flower and brad.
Challenges:
Just Magnolia: Spring time.
Fussy + fancy: Anything but square + rectangle.
Totally papercrafts:Easter.
Simon says:Favourite tool.My cricut!
Sweet stampin:Spring/Easter.
Allsorts:Photo inspiration.
Addicted to stamps: Spring/ Easter.
MDUC: Easter inspired.

Well that`s me.Have a great day,thanks for looking.


Kelly.

15 comments:

Tracey T said...

A fabuous Easter creation! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous creation Kelly :-) I love the egg shape and all the shimmer :-)Tilda is lovely and am sure the choccies taste fab too :-)

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :-) I would love to see how you get on with a bunny shape ! :-) Please let me know if you post a piccy on your blog so I can pop back :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Totally Papercrafts Challenges
luv
Lols x x x

Shirley said...

Gorgeous easter card, lovely colours. Pretty image.
Shirley xx

Wedgie said...

What a gorgeous project, fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

PS I've got candy on my blog if you are interested!

Céline said...

gorgeous easter basket
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Sarah said...

Hi Kelly, fab Easter basket. Love the shape and the cute image. The butterfly border is so sweet as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Eulanda said...

Ooooo isn't this pretty?!! And that's one of my favorite images that I don't seem to own yet. LOL! Thanks so much for joining in on our Easter challenge this week! Hope to see you back! Hugs!

Kjersti said...

A fabulous Easter basket, love the image,wich you have colored sooo beautiful! And the Butterfly border is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC this time!
Hugs Kjersti:)

sara said...

very pretty basket thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x

brenda said...

What a sweet little Easter basket Kelly.

Thanks so much for joining our inspirational theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Teresa said...

This is so beautiful Kelly, thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps Easter Challenge. Teresa xx

Linda said...

Love how you put ribbon on the handle. The basket is perfect for an Easter gift. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Linda

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love your fun bag with the Tilda image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

So Gorgeous Kelly.
Thankyou so much for your comments on my blog.

I dont know if there's an edwin Knight, But yes I agree, he would look great with the castle xx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Jane said...

This is so cute Kelly! Love that it's an egg shape! You asked about my Magnolia stamp kit - mine was OK but I have had what you describe before in previous kits but they still stamped out fine. Enjoy colouring them and Happy Easter! hugs, Jane x